Rap sessions provide a creative format for gathering information from within your organization.
This will entail an “off site” meeting of approximately three hours, at which time groups can share their views on any and all subjects that relate to the operation. Off site meetings held in a neutral environment, by an unbiased third party, allow employees, managers, franchisees, and suppliers to openly discuss sensitive issues that relate to the business.
The anonymous nature of these forums allow participants to be comfortable, open, and honest, while eliminating the fear of negative consequences resulting from their opinions.
Sensors Quality Management Inc. (SQM) Rap Sessions help you effectively:
- Alleviate employee fears of retaliation by management due to the use of an unbiased third party in a confidential setting
- Discuss sensitive issues in a neutral environment with participants
- Obtain more detailed feedback in an off-site setting away from workplace pressures
- Develop and exchange ideas in a more relaxed and off-site discussion
- Enhance teamwork and trust
Contact SQM to learn more about implementing your customized program.