The operation of any company requires adherence to a wide range of safety and security standards and criteria. To ensure that all standards and criteria are consistently implemented, or even improved upon, SQM offers a service that involves unannounced, “back of the house”, audits at selected locations. SQM Security Audits examine a large range of issues including: company standards, legislation, laws, health and safety guidelines, and fire codes.
Typical areas of inspection include
- Appropriate training for employees
- Condition of staff and patron facilities
- Presence and use of Operations Manual
- Risk Management
Sensors Quality Management Inc. (SQM) Security Audits help you effectively:
- Ensure adherence to legislation
- Encourage consistent operations
- Assist in the due-diligence process
- Protect your reputation and assets (i.e. franchise agreements, partnerships)
Contact SQM to learn more about implementing your customized program.